This book is a wonderful reference for anyone who would like to hand letter or would like to improve their hand lettering.
Here is what June & Lucy's website has to describe this resource:
• Learn to hand letter – Start your hand lettering journey with a strong foundation. Join professional hand letterer and artist Kristin as she helps you avoid the countless months of research, trial and error, and mistakes she made along the way by giving you a straightforward, easy-to-understand explanation of the process behind hand lettering. This beginner's guide to modern calligraphy and hand lettering is a great starting point for anyone looking to learn the art of hand lettering and create stunning projects.
• Letter and alphabet tutorials – Kristin breaks down the foundations of forming proper strokes and introduces you to a handful of gorgeous alphabets, giving you the tools to create stunning hand lettering projects.
• Spiral binding – The beautiful cover and gold spiral make this a great coffee table book to display in your home in addition to being an excellent workbook.
• Large format – Sized at 8 x 10 inches, this book is large enough to clearly display your lessons and offer enough room to practice your hand lettering.
• Beautiful projects – After establishing a strong hand lettering foundation, Kristin provides complete projects along with instructions to get you started on lettering beautiful artistic pieces.
top of page
bottom of page